15 Metres HDMI Plug To HDMI Plug Cable
HDMI cable with Ethernet, Length: 15 metres, high-grade HDTV digital signal interconnect for premium quality. AV-Link cables are fully ATC tested, 192 Braided 24AWG Quad-shielded cables to prevent interference for audiophile enthusiasts. HDMI plug to HDMI plug 24K gold plated connectors.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
A HDMI cable with ferrite bead filters purpose is to reduce intererence to maintain an optimum signal. Furthermore ferrite beads mitigate interference in two directions i.e. from a device or to a device.
HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Consolidation of HD video, audio, and data in a single cable
- Enables high speed bi-directional communication
- Enables IP-based applications over HDMI
- Transfer speeds up to 100Mbps
- Length: 15 metres
- Digital uncompressed signal transfer
- HDMI cable with Ethernet technology
- 3D support for up to 1080p 1080i resolution
- High-definition television (HDTV) multimedia cable to suit home theatre systems.
- Premium grade AV-Link low-loss cable.
- Fully ATC Tested V1.4 HDMI
- 192 Braided 24AWG Quad-shielded cable.
- HDMI-A 24K gold plated connectors.
Suits compatible devices such as, HDTV, AV receivers, game consoles, computers, projectors, DVD players, digital set-top box and video displays.
Note: Most modern televisions, computers, HD recording devices, notebooks, and projectors are equipped with at least one HDMI port. Check your user manual if unsure.