CAT6 UTP Cable Roll 100 Metres
CAT6 Grey colour outer jacket network cable. Solid core unshielded twisted pair (UTP). Length 100 metres roll. There is an inner separator spine to maintain the wires geometry. Size of cable is 23AWG. 4 pairs of conductors - total 8 conductors. Suits T568A and T568B CAT6 RJ45 plugs.
Category 6 cable for the installation of networks for premises wiring.
Four 23AWG twisted solid copper pairs suitable for IDC terminations on patch panels and wall jacks.
Pairs are separated by a PVC spline which maintains cable geometry and separation between pairs.
1. Conductor Material Bare Copper Size 23 AWG Construction 1/0.58 +/- 0.02mm
2. Insulation Material HDPE Thickness Minimum at any point: 0.2mm Maximum Average: 0.248 Diameter 1.08 +/- 0.2mm
Colours Blue + White-Blue
Orange + White-Orange
Green + White-Green
Brown + White-Brown
Elongation Minimum 300% Tensile Strength Minimum 1.682 Kg/mm2
3. Sheath Material PVC Thickness Minimum at any point: 0.46mm Maximum Average: 0.58mm Diameter 6.4 +/- 0.3mm Colour ASH grey Elongation Minimum 100% Tensile Strength Minimum 1.407 Kg/mm2 Aging @ 100°C for 168 Hours Minimum elongation retention: 50% Minimum tensile strength retention: 75% Marking N692
4. Flame Test Meets AS/ACIF S008:2001
5. Pair Separator Separate “+” Moulding