CAT6A Double Shielded Patch Cable
Double shielded CAT6A SSTP / SFTP patch cable with shielded RJ45 plugs 8P8C. ACMA Approved. Length 0.5metre. Suit 10Gigabits/s computer networks. Super Fast data transmission.
Inner foil pair shielded and an outer braiding shielded. Colour blue. Core stranded.
Double shielded CAT6A SSTP / SFTP patch cable with shielded RJ45 plugs 8P8C. ACMA Approved. Length 0.5 metre. Core type stranded.
SSTP (Screened Shielded Twisted Pair) or SFTP (Screened Foiled Twisted Pair) cabling offer shielding between the pair sets and an overall sheath shield within the 100 Ohm twisted pair cable. This type of shielding protects EMI from entering or exiting the cable and also protects neighbouring pairs from crosstalk.
- Meets all augmented CAT6A TIA-568-C.2 requirements
- Ideal Cable for 10 Gigabit Application
- High Performance Data Communication Cable
- Guaranteed Performance up to 500Mhz
- Fully screened for alien crosstalk immunity
- Fully shielded construction virtually eliminates ANEXT
- Fire Resistant/Flame Retardant PVC Jacket
- 50u gold-plated and shielded CAT6A connectors
- Cable features four individually aluminum/Mylar wrapped twisted pairs, and an overall tinned copper braided shield, foamed PE insulation, and an FR PVC jacket
- 26AWG stranded copper conductors
- Specially designed RJ45 shielded plug with 50u gold-plated contact
- Snagless designed boot provides tab protection
ANSI/TIA 568C.2 Approval UL Approval UL444 ISO/IEC60332-1 Approval ISO/IEC60332-3 part 24 Approval ISO/IEC 11801 Approval EN50288-4-2, EN50173 Approval