Crescent 1000V Insulated Screwdriver Set
Crescent 7 piece 1000Volts Insulated Screwdriver Set and a AC mains testing screwdriver which glows when power is detected. The tools are manufactured to the highest quality VDE standard for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies and GS standard.
These tools are ideal for electricians and engineers working with electrical power cables and equipment to ensure your safety is maintained. To prevent electric shocks only fully qualified and licensed electrical workers should work with live power. Ideally the power should be turned off before starting any electrical work.
- Chrome molybdenum vanadium steel shaft provides durability
- Anti-roll handle design
- Specially treated black oxide blades eliminate light reflection, for precision fit
- Thumb bolster allows added downward force
- Narrwow pinch grip for comfort and control
- Wide ergonomically designed handle allows sustained high torque with minimal muscle fatigue
- For added torque, a second screwdriver can be inserted through hang hole
Individually tested up to 1000 Volts.
- Size 3.0 x 100mm Slotted type
- Size 3.5 x 100mm Slotted type
- Size 4.0 x 100mm Slotted type
- Size 5.5 x 125mm Slotted type
- Size #1 x 80mm Phillips type
- Size #2 x 100mm Phillips type
- Mains testing screwdriver AC 100-500Volts