Liquid Electrical Tape with Brush Cap
Liquid Electrical Tape (LET) is easy to use, providing an airtight, waterproof, dielectric coating in minutes. The coating will last for the life of the application, yet it can be removed immediately as needed. One application will protect terminal connections or splices, as well as guard against vibrations that can loosen connections. Star Brite Liquid Tape is UL-tested, easy to use and reliable.
Liquid electrical tape forms a protective dielectric coating on electrical connections to seal out moisture and prevent corrosion. Adheres to all metals, Plastic, Vinyl, Rubber and composite surfaces, fast drying, safe and easy to use. Suitable for many applications like Boats, Cars, Trucks, Pool electrical, Pumps, outdoor exposed wiring, Lighting fixtures, underground wiring and many more. 118ml size tin with brush applicator cap.
- Forms an airtight, protective, waterproof, UV resistant, dielectric coating.
- Prevents corrosion on wires and terminals, protects against vibration.
- Easy to use, cap has a brush applicator.
- Patented, UL-tested, fast drying formula.
- Can be built-up with additional layers.
- Adheres to all metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber and composite surfaces
- Stops terminal screws from loosening due to vibration
- UL® tests available upon request
- 100’s of uses – bilge pumps, outdoor exposed wiring, sprinkler pumps, timers, underground wiring, outdoor lighting fixtures, instruments, anywhere a weatherproof and dependable connection is needed.
- Can be applied to irregular shaped and hard to reach connections
- Multicolors allow coding of wires
- Will not peel or unravel
- Stays clean and neat
- Service range -30°F to +255°F
- Great flexibility
- Super dielectric strength